BBNaija: Teddy A’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him

Forum 6 years ago

BBNaija: Teddy A’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him

Big brother Naija housemate, Teddy A’s baby mama, Layla Amani, who has been showing support to him since he entered the house has taken to Instagram to pour encomium on him, on how he is such a good man and father.

The Dallas based Mauritanian beauty shared lovely photos of him with their son and wrote;

"I dedicate this post to the father of my son @iamteddya my friend my partner in crime, he’s an incredible man. A beautiful man, in mind and body, creative, talented, loving, intelligent, strong, focused, pensive , passionate, thoughtful, disciplined, calm man. He is a wonderful father who cares deeply about his fathering. He knows how important he is to his son, and the influence he has and will have on his life, and he reflects that in their relationship and their interaction.The first time he saw Jaiden he couldn’t help himself, he was holding him all night, I have to tell him Omo don’t spoil my pikin oo lol, he’s one in a billion? and I also thank all he’s fans y’all awesome?? #teamteddya #bbnaija #doublewahala #oluwaisinvolved #daddyoflife #wishnothingbutthebestforyou"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Newborn Baby Drowns Inside A Well In Kano
Forum | 2 days ago

Newborn Baby Drowns Inside A Well In Kano

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien
Forum | 2 days ago

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 5 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand