EPL: Sell him – Arsenal told to allow 21-goal striker leave Emirates

Forum 10 months ago

EPL: Sell him – Arsenal told to allow 21-goal striker leave Emirates

Former Arsenal youth team star, now pundit, Jay Bothroyd has told the north London side to offload on-loan Stade Reims striker Folarin Balogun this summer.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/641ae7950fa2062ed0aff85c0eb98b5e.png

Balogun has scored 21 goals and provided three assists in 37 games across competitions for the French side this season.

But with the likes of Gabriel Jesus and Eddie Nketiah as first and second-choice strikers, it appears the US international would find it difficult leading the attack for Arsenal.

And Bothroyd reckons his former club should cash in on Balogun.

The pundit told FourFourTwo, “The first one, I’d say, would be [Folarin] Balogun. He’s been playing in France this year. I’d sell him because he’s done so well; you could get £40 million-ish, I would say.”

Balogun has two years left in his contract at the Emirates. It remains to be seen if Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta will be willing to permanently offload such a bright prospect in the summer.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
SPORT 33 mins ago Finidi backs Enyimba forward Mbaoma to end goal drought
Forum | 15 hours ago

SPORT 33 mins ago Finidi backs Enyimba forward Mbaoma to end goal drought

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Michael Owen names three EPL stars that would improve Arsenal
Forum | 2 days ago

Michael Owen names three EPL stars that would improve Arsenal

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City