“You found me worthy of your blessings and took special interest in me” Luchy Donalds marks 32nd birthday with gratitude

Forum 10 months ago

“You found me worthy of your blessings and took special interest in me” Luchy Donalds marks 32nd birthday with gratitude

Sharing dazzling photos of herself, Luchy expressed gratitude to her Maker for her new age.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0af2f8d5bf03ddec183da8c4e9726a05.jpg

She revealed that she was born on Sunday and is celebrating her birthday today on Sunday.

Expressing gratitude to Him, she appreciated her creator for his grace and mercies, for finding her worthy of his blessings, and for taking special interest in her.

She appreciated Him for making her life beautiful and for never leaving her for a second.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. I was born on a Sunday and Today is Sunday. God, you have been so good to me. I can’t thank you enough for your grace and mercies in my life God. You found me worthy of your blessings oh God and I am grateful. You took a special interest in me and have made my life so beautiful every step of the way. And you have never left me for a second. I can’t thank you enough for your blessings upon my life. Happy birthday BLESSED LUCHY”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3d4b9af423a078fcd0c9a6c7cbf7acfd.jpg

Luchy Donalds dazzles as she turns 33

Luchy Donalds counts her blessings as she clocks 31 in style

Last year, Luchy Donalds released gorgeous photos to mark her 31st birthday.

Penning a sweet message to herself, Luchy Donalds noted how God brought her up from a nobody to somebody, from grass to grace.

She appreciated God for changing her story and for the countless blessings he has given her.

“Happy Biggest birthday to me. God, where and how do I start thanking you? From a nobody to somebody. From grass to grace. You turned on mighty lights upon my life. You keep increasing me on every side of my life. You have been giving me strong health and life, you keep protecting me every second of my life. If my whole body is full of mouth, it won’t still be enough to thank you. I am grateful Lord, Happy Birthday to me”.

Luchy Donalds makes her father emotional as she surprises him on his birthday

Months after her birthday, Luchy Donalds made her father emotional as she surprised him on his birthday.

The actress’s dad, who celebrated his birthday after hers, was surprised with a new car.

In a video she posted online, her father was taken aback by the sweet gift.

Luchy revealed how her father, who always acts tough, cried on his seeing the gift.

Sharing the video with her thousands of fans, she expressed her gratitude to God for His constant blessings.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 4 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post
Forum | 4 days ago

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post

Furiosa Features 15-Minute Long Action Sequence That Took 78 Days to Shoot
Forum | 5 days ago

Furiosa Features 15-Minute Long Action Sequence That Took 78 Days to Shoot