“Where did the time go” Uche Jombo queries as her son, Mathew turns 8

Forum 11 months ago

“Where did the time go” Uche Jombo queries as her son, Mathew turns 8

It is raining birthdays today in Nollywood, from Yoruba actress, Seiilat to Mofe Duncan, Luchy Donalds, and now Uche Jombo’s son, Mathew Rodriguez.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/922680808b6a579c02bdf95f77496a91.jpg

Taking to her Instagram page to celebrate her son, Uche Jombo question how time flew so fast.

Describing him as her whole heart, she rained prayers on him.

“Mathew Chindedu Rodriguez is 8. Where did the time go? Happy birthday son of mine! May God continue to lead, protect and perfect your life”.

In another post, she wrote,

“Happiest 8th birthday to my whole heart in another human being”.

Uche Jombo celebrates son’s 7th birthday

Last year, Uche Jombo shared a video of her cuddling her son as he turned 7.

A prayer for protection song played in the background as she sent him her birthday wishes.

She wrote; “The big 7! Happy birthday to the love of my life”.

Days before that, Uche Jombo had revealed that her son was on the verge of becoming a supermodel following the successful outcome of some of the jobs he had featured in with some top fashion brands.

“Guess who is having his first professional modeling photo shoot today” Uche Jumbo had announced.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8d900fa272c96b0daa2e684e8e254ba2.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions
Forum | 5 days ago

Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions

Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother, Dolores sends message to Al Nassr as son bags hat-trick
Forum | 5 days ago

Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother, Dolores sends message to Al Nassr as son bags hat-trick

LaLiga: Modric makes all time history as Real Madrid beat Cadiz 3-0
Forum | 5 days ago

LaLiga: Modric makes all time history as Real Madrid beat Cadiz 3-0

Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy
Forum | 1 week ago

Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy