Throwback Video Of Pastor Bakare Saying He Will Be The President Of Nigeria After President Buhari Goes Viral

Forum 10 months ago

Throwback Video Of Pastor Bakare Saying He Will Be The President Of Nigeria After President Buhari Goes Viral

A throwback video of Tunde Bakare, the popular Nigerian clergyman, has gone viral online

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/63108dba5e6c58f44db91af6a438346f.jpeg

The throwback of the pastor saying he will be the next President of Nigeria after President Buhari, has surfaced online and it has gotten people talking.

Nigerians dug out the video barely 24 hours before Buhari hands over to President-elect, Bola Tinubu.

While preaching in his church in 2019, just before Buhari sought re-election, Bakare said God has trained him for 30 years so he can take over the reigns of Nigerian after Buhari has completed his two terms.

Watch the throwback video below…

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 13 hours ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Why Nigeria Needs Parliamentary System Of Govt – Peter Obi
Forum | 13 hours ago

Why Nigeria Needs Parliamentary System Of Govt – Peter Obi

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 18 hours ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries