Good S*x Is The Secret To My Long Life - 102-year-old Woman Reveals

Forum 10 months ago

Good S*x Is The Secret To My Long Life - 102-year-old Woman Reveals

Joyce Jackman, a 102-year-old female native of the United Kingdom, has talked about the secret to her long life.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/649676178c5231287252e5d31e04ee77.jpeg

She has revealed that the secret to her long life on earth is good s*x.

Joyce who celebrated her 102nd birthday on May 9 seems to have proved beyond doubt that the secret to a long life is in the libido.

According to her, while speaking to the staff at her Essex care home, “Good s*x and good sherry” are the combination that has helped her live for more than a century.

Celebrating the milestone birthday with her family, the former Royal Air Force chef wished the day would never end.

Overwhelmed with excitement Joyce expressed disbelief she could hit such old age.

“I had such a lovely day. I can’t believe I’m 102,” she exclaimed.

“It must be all the chocolate I eat that’s helped!”, she told South West News Service.

When she was younger, Jackman worked in a candy store before joining the Royal Air Force as a cook during World War II.

She married her childhood sweetheart, Terence Jackman, in 1945 when the war ended, and the pair went on to live a happy life together.

Although she never had children of her own, Jackman loved to help out looking after the kids in her neighbourhood, recalling baking with her mother and going out with her friends.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 20 hours ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off

Longlegs Teaser Trailer Previews Nicolas Cage Horror Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Longlegs Teaser Trailer Previews Nicolas Cage Horror Movie

Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce
Forum | 1 day ago

Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith
Forum | 2 days ago

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith