BBNaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-C

Forum 6 years ago

BBNaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-C

Controversial housemate, Cee-C has revealed she has a beautiful relationship outside the house, and that Tobi can't be the best.

She went further to say she is not interested in what Tobi has to offer even outside the house.

This is coming during a question and answer dice game this evening after Alex asked her about forgiveness as regards Tobi.

She said;

"I don't have something against Tobi. I have something beautiful going on outside the house that is better. I am not interested in what he has to offer even outside the house"

Watch video here;
[twitter https://twitter.com/_/status/976887875320074240]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife
Forum | 3 days ago

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 week ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand