Drama As Police Arrest Teenage Students For Stealing School Bells, Others In Ekiti

Forum 10 months ago

Drama As Police Arrest Teenage Students For Stealing School Bells, Others In Ekiti

Some young Nigerians identified as Adelabu Okiki ‘15 years’, Ogunsulade Vincent ‘14 years’ and Ogunleye Ayomibe ‘15 years’ have been arrested by the operatives of the Ekiti State Police Command, in collaboration with local security guards of Federal Science and Technical College, Usi-Ekiti.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6697bedd64e163128944e35f4f1af673.jpg

They were arrested for alleged conspiracy, burglary and stealing.

The suspects, who are students of the school, allegedly burgled the school’s tuck shop, ICT, administrative blocks and carted away laptops, 1 solar generator, 3 handsets, 4G Airtel wifi, 2 office bells and one rechargeable clipper.

In a statement, the Police Public Relations Officer, Sunday Abutu, said during interrogation, that the arrested suspects confessed to the commission of the crime and further revealed that they have burgled the school several times and have stolen different items in recent times.

Mr Abutu said they would be arraigned accordingly.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
PDP Kicks As Police Officer Kills Businessman In Aba
Forum | 2 days ago

PDP Kicks As Police Officer Kills Businessman In Aba

Police Open Investigation Into The Abduction Of RCCG Pastor, 14 Others In Oyo
Forum | 3 days ago

Police Open Investigation Into The Abduction Of RCCG Pastor, 14 Others In Oyo

Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals
Forum | 3 days ago

Why A Police Officer Asked For My Number Plate’s Receipt - Actor, Jamiu Azeez Reveals

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 3 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim