EPL: Don’t let him go – Florent Malouda tells Chelsea not to allow top star leave

Forum 10 months ago

EPL: Don’t let him go – Florent Malouda tells Chelsea not to allow top star leave

Former Chelsea forward Florent Malouda has told the club to retain on-loan Atletico Madrid player Joao Felix.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8c80943aa294ae87c966f43771a13818.png

The Portuguese has been the only Chelsea star showing some signs of greatness this season, scoring four goals since his loan spell started in January, a testament to his prowess on the pitch.

Florent Malouda, a former Chelsea winger, whose views resonate deeply with the Blues’ fans, shared his perspective with PulseSports.

“I would not validate the price of more than €120 million. That’s too much and the market is going crazy.

“But in terms of attitude, Joao Felix is setting the right example. He is a player who wants to stay, he wants to play for Chelsea and he is showing that both in games and in training.

“It’s true that there will be some discussions about the price with Atletico Madrid, but he is a player that I think is valuable, in terms of what he is doing on the pitch and then what he brings to the dressing room.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini
Forum | 14 hours ago

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini

Defend Tinubu Publicly or Quit - Matawalle Tells Northern Appointees
Forum | 15 hours ago

Defend Tinubu Publicly or Quit - Matawalle Tells Northern Appointees

EPL: Iwobi equals Kanu’s assist record in Fulham’s win at West Ham
Forum | 16 hours ago

EPL: Iwobi equals Kanu’s assist record in Fulham’s win at West Ham