EPL: Proper player, real class – Gary Neville hails Chelsea forward

Forum 10 months ago

EPL: Proper player, real class – Gary Neville hails Chelsea forward

Manchester United legend Gary Neville has told Chelsea to retain the services of Joao Felix.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d28eace0f386e24d785ee2ac4fd8f7e9.png

The Portuguese is currently on loan at Stamford Bridge from Atletico Madrid and has shown himself to be the only outstanding player in struggling Frank Lampard’s side.

Felix is yet to fully realize his potential at Chelsea and has received high praise from the Manchester United legend.

Felix, 23, was outstanding for the Blues in their recent 4-0 defeat to Manchester United and scored the consolation goal for the west London side.

The Atletico Madrid man came on as a substitute in the second half and lit up the pitch with a breathtaking solo goal.

“He’s a proper player, him. Just the way he moves with the ball looks so different, so in control. Class—real class. He’s got options in front of him, but he thinks, ‘No, I’m going to go on my own’, and he just fires it past David de Gea. Really good finish,” Neville said on Sky Sport.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
SPORT 33 mins ago Finidi backs Enyimba forward Mbaoma to end goal drought
Forum | 11 hours ago

SPORT 33 mins ago Finidi backs Enyimba forward Mbaoma to end goal drought

Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service
Forum | 17 hours ago

Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service

Michael Owen names three EPL stars that would improve Arsenal
Forum | 2 days ago

Michael Owen names three EPL stars that would improve Arsenal