Why I Won't Leave My Husband If He Cheats On Me - Media Personality Yeni Kuti (Video)

Forum 10 months ago

Why I Won't Leave My Husband If He Cheats On Me - Media Personality Yeni Kuti (Video)

Media personality, Yeni Kuti has stated that she will not leave her husband if he cheats on her.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3cc09f7ca1732b6c7a9c850eea193c83.jpg

She gave the reason why she will still stick with her husband even if he cheats on her in a recent interview with Chude Jideonwo.

Yeni said she cannot leave her husband for cheating on her, because her father had 27 wives and her mum never left him. She asked people not judge her for her decision.

‘’I wouldn't leave my husband if he is cheating. That's me. You can leave your own husband if he is cheating, that's you. Don't judge me. I am not judging you. My father had 27 wives, my mother didn't go. So its me that will now go because of one girl? It cannot happen''

Watch a clip from the interview below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide
Forum | 4 days ago

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide

The Media Tries To Tarnish My Reputation - BBNaija
Forum | 5 days ago

The Media Tries To Tarnish My Reputation - BBNaija's Neo Reacts To Accusations Of Affair With Mabel Makun

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 6 days ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage