I Can’t Believe You’re A Small Boy – Bingham University VC Expresses Shock As He Meets Ruger (Video)

Forum 10 months ago

I Can’t Believe You’re A Small Boy – Bingham University VC Expresses Shock As He Meets Ruger (Video)

The Vice Chancellor of Bingham University in Karu, Nasarawa State, Professor William Barnabas Qurix in a trending video was taken aback as he met with Afrobeats star, Ruger.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fc4e505b44f3a5967b44145c87bd56bd.jpeg

The visit took an amusing twist when Prof Qurix expressed his astonishment at Ruger’s physical appearance.

The Vice Chancellor admitted that he had always imagined the musician, whom he had seen on television, to be a larger-than-life figure.

However, upon meeting Ruger in person, he was taken aback by the singer’s relatively small stature.

The footage depicts the Vice Chancellor warmly welcoming Ruger with a handshake, while expressing his disbelief at the singer’s smaller frame.

“I can’t believe this; I can’t believe you are a small boy. Welcome, I thought he was going to be one mighty man,
” he said.

He was clearly caught off guard by the singer’s physical appearance.

See Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun
Forum | 1 day ago

Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 1 day ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 2 days ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos