Delta Gov-elect receives Transition Committee Report, promises to implement recommendations

Forum 10 months ago

Delta Gov-elect receives Transition Committee Report, promises to implement recommendations

Delta state Governor-elect, Rt Hon Sheriff Oborevwori, has promised to implement recommendations from the 88-man Transition Committee he set up a few weeks ago.

Receiving the committee’s report, Oborevwori commended the members for delivering on their assignment saying that the report will go a long way in assisting his administration on the way forward. He also added that “all sectors are carried along in the transition committee.

“The report is going to serve greatly as a working document in my administration. I have told Deltans that I will listen more and do more for them and so once again, I salute all members of the Transition Committee for a job well done”.

Chairman of the Transition Committee, Prof Emmanuel Nwanze, while presenting the report earlier disclosed that the members worked tirelessly to deliver on the assignment within the time frame allocated, adding that every segment were thoroughly looked into.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Gov Uzodimma Appoints 16 Special Advisers
Forum | 1 day ago

Gov Uzodimma Appoints 16 Special Advisers

Slain Nigerian Policemen In Delta State Receive Posthumous Honours, N46million Donations
Forum | 2 days ago

Slain Nigerian Policemen In Delta State Receive Posthumous Honours, N46million Donations

Electricity Tariff Hike: Scrap Bands A, B, C Nonsense – Economist, Ayalowo Tells Tinubu, NERC
Forum | 2 days ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: Scrap Bands A, B, C Nonsense – Economist, Ayalowo Tells Tinubu, NERC

People Inciting Me to Probe Gov Yusuf – Kano Anti-graft Agency Chair
Forum | 2 days ago

People Inciting Me to Probe Gov Yusuf – Kano Anti-graft Agency Chair