Vinicius: ‘Messi, Ronaldo were the ones who received most insults’ – La Liga president, Tebas

Forum 10 months ago

Vinicius: ‘Messi, Ronaldo were the ones who received most insults’ – La Liga president, Tebas

La Liga president, Javier Tebas, has claimed that like Argentina’s Lionel Messi and Portugal’s Cristiano Ronaldo, Vinicius Jr. is now receiving the most insults from opposition fans in the Spanish top-flight league.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/69578b8d10b57d164d4ff2571a726532.png

Tebas said that while Ronaldo received homophobic insults, Messi was mocked for his intellectual ability during their time in La Liga while playing for Real Madrid and Barcelona, respectively.

This is coming less than a few days after Vinicius suffered racial attacks from Valencia fans.

“The great players like Ronaldo and Messi were the ones who received the most insults. For one, it was homophobic insults and for the other it was intellectual disability,” Tebas said (h/t Madrid Zone on Twitter).

“Messi and Cristiano were the ones who received the most insults, now it is Vinicius because he is a great player.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 1 day ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry
Forum | 3 days ago

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu
Forum | 4 days ago

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu

Forum | 4 days ago