#BBNaija: Tobi is childish, I don’t think I can date him but I’m open to date Lolu – Anto

Forum 6 years ago

#BBNaija: Tobi is childish, I don’t think I can date him but I’m open to date Lolu – Anto

The latest evicted housemate from the Big Brother Naija house, Anto has admitted to be an admirer of Tobi but say she isn’t sure of dating him because of his childish character.

Meanwhile, Lolu who we can refer to as Anto’s romantic partner in the house, might have a chance of becoming her boyfriend after the reality show.

Answering questions at the live eviction show, Anto reacted to a fans question which reads; “Anto what’s going on between you, Tobi and Lolu?”

She replies:

Lolu is my guy, in the house, I guess he was my romantic partner but outside the house I don’t know. I’m definitely open to it but I can’t say if he will be my boyfriend. Tobi is also my friend, When I first got to the
house that’s who I thought I was going to go after but Cee-C grabbed him.

When Ebuka asked if Tobi could still be a potential boyfriend, she said;

Now that I’m getting to know him, I like him as a friend but I don’t think I will be able to date him because I see he’s definitely very childish.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama

Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy
Forum | 3 days ago

Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini
Forum | 3 days ago

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini