Banky W, Adesua Etomi Break Silence After 2023 AMVCA Absence

Forum 11 months ago

Banky W, Adesua Etomi Break Silence After 2023 AMVCA Absence

Nigerian actor and politician, Bankole Wellington aka Banky W and his wife, Adesua have explained the reason behind their absence at the recently concluded Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards (AMVCA).

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7f154b491f032fa65a3781f15c8222fa.jpg

Recall that the 9th edition of the AMVCA took place at the Eko Hotel on Saturday, May 20, 2023, celebrating talents in the film industry across Africa.

While manifold celebrities graced the event in glamorous and exciting fashion, fans had hoped to see the well-loved pair of Banky W and Adesua Etomi known for their breathtaking red-carpet appearances. 

Days after the event, Banky W shared photos of himself and his wife dressed in matching khaki outfits on his Instagram page.

He captioned the photos: “Although I didn’t get to attend the #AMVCA’s, I already have my award #AndTheWinnerIs #LifetimeAchievementAward #CongratsToTheWinners #AMVCA2023 #AndTheWinnerIsLove.”

Banky W’s words suggest that despite being physically absent at the AMVCA, he sees himself as a winner with a lifetime achievement award in the category of love.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Radio Silence Reveal Abigail’s Ready or Not Easter Egg
Forum | 2 days ago

Radio Silence Reveal Abigail’s Ready or Not Easter Egg

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed
Forum | 2 days ago

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed

Sharon Ooja Thanks Banky W, Adesua Etomi For Her Dream Wedding
Forum | 6 days ago

Sharon Ooja Thanks Banky W, Adesua Etomi For Her Dream Wedding