How Nancy Iheme’s Affair With My Ex Crashed My Marriage – Sandra Iheuwa

Forum 10 months ago

How Nancy Iheme’s Affair With My Ex Crashed My Marriage – Sandra Iheuwa

Sandra Iheuwa has accused Nollywood actress, Nancy Iheme of crashing her marriage.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/45dd45d2d1dc2301acacb4cfb3b0559f.jpg

Iheuwa is a socialite and the fourth baby mama to Ubi Franklin, a Nigerian music producer.

She said Nancy's involvement with her estranged husband, Steve Thompson, was part of the reasons their marriage crashed.

She stated this in a chat with media personality, Chude Jideonwo.

She claimed after her engagement, her ex-husband showed her his chat with Nancy, with whom has been involved in a sexual relationship.

The businesswoman said she was baffled as to why Nancy was permitted to attend their wedding.

She recalled that during their honeymoon, Nancy made a sly joke about how her ex-husband was bringing her breakfast in a comment on a photo.

She said she was unhappy about it and complained to her husband about it at that time.

Sandra said Nancy later deleted the comment.

She said, “After we got married, they [my husband and Nancy] were still sleeping together. He was cheating on me with different people. She [Nancy Iheme] was one of them. This was one of the issues that made me leave the marriage.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Caz Chidiebere slams Mabel Makun after she announced end of her marriage to AY
Forum | 1 week ago

Caz Chidiebere slams Mabel Makun after she announced end of her marriage to AY

AY Makun drags blogger SDK over report on crashed marriage, calls her wicked
Forum | 1 week ago

AY Makun drags blogger SDK over report on crashed marriage, calls her wicked

“My marriage of 20 years slip off my hands” – AY Makun confirms split rumors from wife, Mabel
Forum | 1 week ago

“My marriage of 20 years slip off my hands” – AY Makun confirms split rumors from wife, Mabel

Why you should stop telling unmarried people that marriage is hard – Jane Mena
Forum | 1 week ago

Why you should stop telling unmarried people that marriage is hard – Jane Mena