Moment driver crashes truck with Nazi flag inside it next to the White House

Forum 10 months ago

Moment driver crashes truck with Nazi flag inside it next to the White House

The U.S. Secret Service has detained the driver of a rented box truck that crashed into security barriers near the White House on Monday night, May 22.

According to reports the driver perhaps intentionally targeted the building but there were no injuries and no ‘ongoing danger’ police said.

Moment driver crashes truck with Nazi flag inside it next to the White House (video)

Moment driver crashes truck with Nazi flag inside it next to the White House (video)

Witnesses say investigators found a Nazi swastika flag that apparently came from inside the truck, which crashed into barriers at Lafayette Square, next to to the White House grounds.

Officers retrieved the flag and plastic evidence bags that had been laid out on the sidewalk following the crash and placed them in the back of the truck.

Anthony Guglielmi, chief of communications for the Secret Service, said on Twitter: ‘Preliminary investigation reveals the driver may have intentionally struck the security barriers at Lafayette Square.’

U.S. Park Police would file charges with investigative support from the Secret Service, he added.

After the crash, a remote-controlled robot opened the truck's rear door, revealing a dolly but no other obvious object was inside apart from the Nazi Swastika..

Zaboji, 25, an airline pilot who lives in Washington, said he had just finished jogging on the National Mall and was walking home when he heard a loud crash.

He said: ‘I looked back and saw that the U-Haul van had rammed into the barricade. I backed away behind a guy on a golf cart and took the video on my phone. After I saw it rammed again I didn't want to be anywhere near the truck and left.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)
Forum | 3 days ago

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)

Police Intercept Truck Conveying N30M Goods Stolen From Kaduna
Forum | 4 days ago

Police Intercept Truck Conveying N30M Goods Stolen From Kaduna

Gunmen Abduct Former Benue CoS’s Wife, House Help
Forum | 4 days ago

Gunmen Abduct Former Benue CoS’s Wife, House Help

Container Falls On A Car In Lagos, Kills Passenger While Driver Escaped Unhurt
Forum | 5 days ago

Container Falls On A Car In Lagos, Kills Passenger While Driver Escaped Unhurt