Skull Island Release Date and Cast Announced for Netflix King Kong Series

Forum 10 months ago

Skull Island Release Date and Cast Announced for Netflix King Kong Series

Netflix has finally announced the Skull Island release date and cast for the highly-anticipated animated series adaptation of Legendary’s MonsterVerse franchise. The ensemble voice cast will be led by The Fabelmans‘ Nicolas Cantu as Charlie and Family Guy‘s Mae Whitman.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1d3c7099439c6596f90e114b2a0742ff.jpg

When will Skull Island come out on Netflix?

The Skull Island release date is set for next month. It will stream worldwide via Netflix on June 22.

In addition, the first teaser trailer for Skull Island has also been revealed. The clip provides a first look at the return to King Kong’s titular home.

Check out the Skull Island teaser trailer below

What to Expect in Skull Island?

“Skull Island takes viewers on a thrilling adventure as a group of kind-hearted explorers rescues Annie from the ocean, unaware that their act of heroism will lead them to the treacherous Skull Island,” reads the synopsis. “This enigmatic place is home to bizarre creatures and terrifying monsters, including the mighty titan himself, Kong.”

The series is created by Love and Monsters’ Brian Duffield, who is also serving as a writer and executive producer. It will also feature the voices of Darren Barnett (Never Have I Ever, Samurai Rabbit: The Usagi Chronicles) as Mike, Benjamin Bratt as Cap (Poker Face, Coco), and Betty Gilpin (Mrs. Davis, GLOW) as Irene.

Executive producers are Jacob Robinson, Brad Graeber, Jen Chambers, and Thomas Tull. It’s a Powerhouse Animation production – the creative team behind Netflix hits Castlevania and Blood of Zeus.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 4 hours ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Drop: Violett Beane, Jacob Robinson Join Cast of Blumhouse Thriller
Forum | 4 hours ago

Drop: Violett Beane, Jacob Robinson Join Cast of Blumhouse Thriller

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding
Forum | 9 hours ago

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding