BBNaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction

Forum 6 years ago

BBNaija: Ahneeka Reacts To Leo And Ifu Ennada’s Eviction

Evicted Big Brother Naija housemate, Ahneeka, has reacted to yesterday’s eviction of Ifu Ennada and Leo.

Leo and Ifu Ennada, nicknamed Lifu, as strategic partners, were evicted from the Double Wahala edition of the Big Brother Naija reality television show on Sunday.

They were the the fourth pair to be evicted from the house joining the likes of Bitto, Princess, Dee-One, vandora, Khloe and K-Brule.

Angel and Ahneeka left the previous Sunday.

Reacting to the latest eviction, Ahneeka welcomed the her fellow ex-housemates, telling them of great opportunities outside the show.

She also warned them against reacting to things they will read about themselves on the internet.

In a video she shared on twitter, Ahneeka said,

“So I heard the pair of Lifu were evicted from the house last night. Well it is nobody’s game. Lifu, Leo and Ifu, hi guys.

“Welcome come home. Its not so bad out here. You gonna hear some crazy things on internet I wear to you. Like lots of madness on the internet.

“When you get your phone, take a deep breath. What! The way we saw the house inside its not the way it is out here.

“Just be nice and enjoying everything. a lot of opportunities out here grab it. Ennada, I believe in you.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 7 hours ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday