“She’s a walking red flag” Netizens drag BBNaija Angel Smith over statement on man’s worth

Forum 11 months ago

“She’s a walking red flag” Netizens drag BBNaija Angel Smith over statement on man’s worth

Netizens have reacted to the tweet of controversial Big Brother Naija, season 6 finalist, Angel Smith’s reaction to a man knowing his worth.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cdbeb46c6cf76ed811047b3bbcf5c221.jpg

Angel Smith tweeted that she hates when a man knows his worth, stating they retaliate to everything done towards them.

She claimed that a man who knows his worth will never apologize to a lady who is in the wrong, hinting that she loved when she is begged.

She tweeted, “I hate when a man knows his worth. Why will I ghost you, and you sef go ghost me back, na so dem dey do for here? Instead of you to beg me, pretty princess, you want booty rubs, too, abi??”

Many who reacted to Angel’s tweet queried her for hating a man who knows his self-worth. One user, identified as Favourmarisadim claimed the reality star is a red flag if her tweet is not a joke.

“If she’s serious, then she’s a walking red flag”

One Kamsie wrote: “It’s good for a man or a woman to know their worth …so he should be licking your ass for attention when you do not want to return same energy? My KINGS… any girl that does not know your worth she does not deserve you LÈ DÀNU”

Recall that Angel tweeted about the nosiy attitudes of babies on flights, while she called for a ban should be placed to stop them from boarding flights.

She tweeted: “They need to ban babies/toddlers from being able to board flights. Leave those noisy coco felons at home.”

Angel’s tweet caused an uproar online as many dragged her for referring to babies as a felon while some taunted her for not having a mother’s instincts.

In reaction to the trolls, Angel Smith cleared the air about her statement regarding banning babies on flights and claimed it was just a joke.

She also dragged some celebrities who attacked her about her post, claiming she is the type who respects her senior and would not be quiet if they disrespect her.

“…When they are dragging public figures, younger and older you don’t see me under blogs giving my opinion, it’s called having respect. Learn some because I am a really quiet person, all I do is post my pictures, make jokes and mind my business. Please leave me alone because if I start, they will spin it and say I’m the villain because it’s so convenient to pick on me because I’m the odd one out in this country. Please leave me alone.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8e0142a1644849047d013d03af2edd53.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million
Forum | 12 hours ago

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 13 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd