Cleric seeks prayer for Tinubu, says emergence divine

Forum 11 months ago

Cleric seeks prayer for Tinubu, says emergence divine

The Planter of the Christ Apostolic Church, Grace of Mercy Prayer Mountain, Adamimogo Worldwide, Prophet Sam Alo, has described as divine the emergence of the President-elect, Bola Tinubu.

Alo said no man could receive anything from any man except through God.

He appealed to Nigerians to look beyond religion, tribe or primordial sentiments to support Tinubu with prayers for him to succeed.

Alo spoke at the just concluded Exodus (Ayajo Majemu) of the CAC, Grace of Mercy Prayer Mountain, held over the weekend at the Adamimogo Jesus City, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lagos.

He said, “When God allows the President-elect to assume power, he should know that Nigerians repose a lot of confidence in him and he must work assiduously to make the country great again.”

The programme tagged, ‘No more limitation’, brought together over 6,000 Christians from different parts of the world, including Nigeria, the United States and Canada for prayers, prophetic ministration and the dedication of the Adamimogo Jesus City Altar.

Alo said God told him that the incoming administration was the last hope for Nigeria, adding that if Tinubu failed, the country would be “thrown into more woes and hardship,” adding that elected officials should honour the holy book that would be used to administer oath on them.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Another Victim Of Abuja School Bullying Surfaces, Seeks Redress
Forum | 2 days ago

Another Victim Of Abuja School Bullying Surfaces, Seeks Redress

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 2 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’
Forum | 3 days ago

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’