“I Told My Boyfriend Anything Can Happen Here” – Says Nina

Forum 6 years ago

“I Told My Boyfriend Anything Can Happen Here” – Says Nina

Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Nina, has revealed that she told his boyfriend that there is the possibility of cheating on him before entering the on-going reality TV show.

Nina said, “I told him everything. He knows that something can happen. I will also tell him everything that happened, trust me. That’s me in a relationship.

“I’ll get my boyfriend back. It’s a must. I told him anything can happen here.”

Nina and Miracle, are into a romantic relationship in the Big Brother Naija reality show.

Recall that both Housemates have been caught in the act on two occasions within one month of the stay in the show.

Nina earlier she had confessed that she has lost sight of the N45 million grand prize and has now fallen in love with Miracle.

Do you think Nina is missing out a point towards her game on Big Brother Naija? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Biography & Career Of Nina Sabrina Ismail Sabri
Forum | 6 hours ago

Biography & Career Of Nina Sabrina Ismail Sabri

UCL: Harry Kane reveals what Bellingham told him before his penalty against Real Madrid
Forum | 17 hours ago

UCL: Harry Kane reveals what Bellingham told him before his penalty against Real Madrid

UCL: It’s going to happen – Tuchel reveals Bayern Munich player that’ll score against Real Madrid
Forum | 1 day ago

UCL: It’s going to happen – Tuchel reveals Bayern Munich player that’ll score against Real Madrid

Finding Nemo’s Opening Scene Was a Last-Minute Change, Originally Told in Flashbacks
Forum | 1 day ago

Finding Nemo’s Opening Scene Was a Last-Minute Change, Originally Told in Flashbacks