I’m Working On Song With Drake – Davido Reveals

Forum 11 months ago

I’m Working On Song With Drake – Davido Reveals

David Adeleke, the popular Nigerian afrobeats singer, who is also known as Davido, has made a new revelation.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/83888803fc397b4eaae44212f0f0450d.jpg

He revealed that he is currently working on a song with Canadian superstar, Drake.

He disclosed this recently while featuring on the Kris Fade show on Virgin Radio, Dubai.

The OBO crooner said he is also looking forward to working with other global pop stars such as Harry Styles, Rihanna, and Ed Sheeran.

He said, “Harry Styles…I have a song, well it’s on my album already. But I really want to work with Harry Styles. And Rihanna, Drake.

“I’m already working with Drake. I’m trying to think…Ed Sheeran!”

Davido has previously worked with Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Lil Baby and Da Baby.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2
Forum | 3 days ago

That ’90s Show: Mila Kunis Reveals if She and Ashton Kutcher Are Returning for Season 2

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova
Forum | 3 days ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Trailer Reveals Emma Corrin’s Villain Cassandra Nova

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 3 days ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 4 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims