Why I Left Nollywood To Become Full-time Housewife – Actress Jennifer Eliogu

Forum 11 months ago

Why I Left Nollywood To Become Full-time Housewife – Actress Jennifer Eliogu

Veteran Nollywood actress, Jennifer Eliogu, has finally revealed why she left the movie industry.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/85b70eacdd68617870ef6a433c26053b.jpg

The star who was at the peak of her career before abandoning the industry left to become a housewife.

In an interview with media personality, Chude Jideonwo, Jennifer said she left her career to become a full-time housewife abroad.

According to Jennifer, she considers herself a mother hen and she is very protective of her children, hence she would not have left the kids for her career.

The actress also said she could not be selfish enough to choose her career over her two children who were in their formative years.

She said, “I wouldn’t have left my children for my career. They were young and I am a mother hen. I couldn’t be selfish enough to choose my career over my children.

“While I was abroad, I left my career and I was a full time housewife”

When asked about the speculation that her choice to leave Nollywood was because her husband is financially buoyant, Jennifer said she always ignores rumours and does not live by people’s validation.

“It is not that we don’t get shaken by those rumors but how you react to it. For me, silence is best, I don’t need validation from anybody as long on the right path”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

Nollywood Community Holds Candlelight Service for Junior Pope, Others
Forum | 2 days ago

Nollywood Community Holds Candlelight Service for Junior Pope, Others

Why Actresses Hardly Have Happy Relationships – Nollywood Star, Stella Udeze Speaks
Forum | 3 days ago

Why Actresses Hardly Have Happy Relationships – Nollywood Star, Stella Udeze Speaks

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 3 days ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On