Man City launch home kit for 2023/24 season

Forum 11 months ago

Man City launch home kit for 2023/24 season

Manchester City have unveiled their new Puma home kit for the 2023/24 season.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/61fdda884513f4b4ad8915d2021f4fe4.jpg

The Citizens could head into next term as treble-winners after a memorable second half to this campaign.

And they will play in a classic but modern number next season, with Puma's design for their new home strip based on the architecture of the club's Etihad Stadium.

The 2023/24 campaign will be Man City's 20th at Eastlands after leaving their spiritual home of Maine Road, and their new home shirt will feature patterns of the Etihad's turrets outside the ground.

Man City's first season at the Etihad saw them don a large white v-neck and this new kit will feature the same design.

The Etihad's postcode will also appear on the back of the neck.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/49159025aadadab3831f75bf3a058092.jpg

Man City icon Shaun Wright-Phillips, who was part of the side who played their inaugural season at the Etihad and remains a club ambassador, said: "The Etihad Stadium plays an important role in Manchester City's history. Players and fans will hold special memories of moments shared there, so it's fantastic that Puma has taken inspiration from it for this year's home kit.

"I'm incredibly proud to have worn the Manchester City shirt and played during that debut season at the Etihad. I hope this year's shirt brings back lots of memories for our fans, as it has for me."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo
Forum | 13 hours ago

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo

We Are Lady Parts Season 2 Trailer Previews Peacock Comedy Return
Forum | 1 day ago

We Are Lady Parts Season 2 Trailer Previews Peacock Comedy Return

Stakeholders Raise N135m To Bring Home Abandoned Remains Of Ex-Senate President, Wayas
Forum | 1 day ago

Stakeholders Raise N135m To Bring Home Abandoned Remains Of Ex-Senate President, Wayas

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd