Biography & Career Of April Love Geary

Forum 11 months ago

Biography & Career Of April Love Geary

April Love Geary is a model, social media personality, and celebrity partner from the United States. April Love Geary rose to prominence after it was revealed that she was dating singer Robin Thicke. Furthermore, the Swimsuit model has a sizable fan base on her social media accounts.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a6c0a3fc498ab800b5f172d0dd29e47b.jpg

April Love Geary married American singer Robin Thicke in 2018. They began dating in 2014 and decided to get engaged after three years of dating. The couple is the parents of three children. April gave birth to a daughter on February 25, 2018, according to Robin. He previously married Paula Patton in 2005, and the couple had a son named Julian Fuego. After 21 years together, the couple divorced in February 2014.

April Love Geary Career

Robin Thicke’s fiancée began her modeling career at the age of 16 years. Geary has modeled for a variety of companies and appeared in a number of commercials. She has recently signed with IMG Worldwide and Photogenics Talent Agencies, and she is well-known for her bikini photoshoots and modeling. The 24-year-old model has a sexy and curvy body, and she frequently posts photos on her Instagram account. April’s Instagram account has over 160 followers.

April Love Geary Family

April Love Geary was born in Huntington Beach, California, the United States of America, on December 6, 1994. She is the multiracial daughter of Patrick Geary (Father), a businessman, and Deana Geary (Mother). She also has two sisters, the names of whom are unknown. The Model is a recent high school graduate.

April Love Geary Net worth

April Love’s net worth is estimated to be around $ 1.5 million USD.

1. Q. 1 Who is April Love Geary?

Ans. April is an American model, social media star, and media face. 

2. Q. 2 How tall is April Love Geary? 

Ans. 5 feet 11 inches. 

3. Q. 3 Who are April Love Geary’s parents?

Ans. April’s father’s name is Patrick Geary and her mother’s name is Diana Geary.

4. Q. 4 What is April Love Geary’s Age?

Ans. 28 years old (as of 2023).

5. Q. 5 How many children does April Love Geary have? 

Ans. Three.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 1 day ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 4 days ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up