Man dies while cheating on his wife with a corps member

Forum 11 months ago

Man dies while cheating on his wife with a corps member

A Nigerian lawyer has narrated how a man died while cheating on wife with a corps member.

@BolanleCole claimed the deceased left home by 5:30am for the corps member's house, and died while they were having sex. He added that the man's wife found it hard to believe until she saw his corpse.

He tweeted;

"A man left his wife on their matrimony bed around 5:30am in the morning to a youth Corper’s house he was having affairs with only to die in active service while performing an extra marital’s duty. It was a family friend that called the wife and pass the information to her. the wife didn’t believe until he saw the lifeless body. What a sad day."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Police Confirms Killing Of Corps Member At Ogbomoso Nightclub, Detains Officers Involved
Forum | 1 day ago

Police Confirms Killing Of Corps Member At Ogbomoso Nightclub, Detains Officers Involved

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday