Being A Baby Mama Does Not Make You Entitled To Your Baby Daddy's Money - Sandra Iheuwa

Forum 11 months ago

Being A Baby Mama Does Not Make You Entitled To Your Baby Daddy's Money - Sandra Iheuwa

Businesswoman Sandra Iheuwa has opined that a baby mama should not be entitled to their baby's father's money because his only responsibility is towards the child.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/20fa020eede9fd0f7a99dc1fbc747a5d.jpeg

She stated this after Davido’s baby mama, Sophia Momodu went off on a rant about men financially bullying women to stay with them.

Iheuwa who shares children with music executive, Ubi Franklin, and businessman, Steve Thompson, stated that she would be grateful if her son's father was taking care of him but she would never complain about him not taking care of her because he owes her nothing.

The businesswoman also said that while women can call out deadbeat fathers, financial abuse does not apply to baby mamas especially when the baby daddy is present and doing what he should for the child.

Iheuwa added;

“I don’t know why anyone will feel entitled to another’s person money especially when you are not even a wife. If my son’s father was taking care of my son I would be grateful and will never rant but you will never catch me rant about him not taking care of me it will never happen as long as I’m alive and well.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4a2c1b09f2a29ed5b67471999e16bd96.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
FX’s Alien Series Adds Sandra Yi Sencindiver to Cast
Forum | 12 hours ago

FX’s Alien Series Adds Sandra Yi Sencindiver to Cast

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says
Forum | 22 hours ago

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 23 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children
Forum | 1 day ago

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children