Nigeria Police Arrest Young Man Along With Two Friends For Staging Own Kidnap In Delta

Forum 11 months ago

Nigeria Police Arrest Young Man Along With Two Friends For Staging Own Kidnap In Delta

A young boy, Ade Segun and two friends identified as Precious and Nonso, have been arrested by the police in Delta State, south-south Nigeria.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/42b4a945a3ce61c5deff037e2546751c.jpeg

Ade and his friends were arrested for staging his own kidnap.

DSP Bright Edafe, the Public Relations Officer of the state police command, on Friday morning, said Ade in connivance with his two friends staged a self-kidnap and demanded a ransom of N2 million from his parents.

His parents reported the matter to a police station in the Warri area of the state.

A policewoman under a guise went to the location with undercover policemen. They arrested Precious when he came out to collect the ransom. 

Edafe said, “When the undercover policemen got to the location, they laid ambush and one of them, Precious, came to pick the money.

"He was rounded up and arrested. He took them to the hideout where Ade and his other friend were arrested and confessed that it was all planned.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Transfer: Why Man United did not want to sell Ronaldo to Real Madrid
Forum | 7 hours ago

Transfer: Why Man United did not want to sell Ronaldo to Real Madrid

Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56

Man Cuts Off Friends Because They Did Not Check On Him When He Had Surgery
Forum | 1 day ago

Man Cuts Off Friends Because They Did Not Check On Him When He Had Surgery