I’ll Set It All On Fire – Sophia Momodu Threatens Over Davido’s Response To Her Tweet

Forum 11 months ago

I’ll Set It All On Fire – Sophia Momodu Threatens Over Davido’s Response To Her Tweet

World-famous Nigerian singer, Davido's first baby mama, Sophia Momodu, has reacted to the singer’s response to her tweet.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1798c902adb9cd53c8cf8172564a1f3d.jpg

Recall that Sophia Momodu had on Thursday had a rant about men who financially bully women just to keep them silent, stating that enough is enough as it’s been a year of her silence.

She wrote: “Honestly it’s time to speak up because It’s been almost a year. Enough is enough. It’s been almost a year. The enabling, the scheming, the lies and the false narratives.”

In a subtle response to her rant, Davido, in a tweet accompanied by a photo showing his ‘Unavailable’ song, wrote: “I don’t have time for wahala.”

Hours after the singer’s response trended on social media, Sophia shared a video of two ladies having a conversation about how they don’t care at all on her Snapchat account.

Capturing the video, Sophia threatened to ‘set it all on fire’.

She wrote: “Don’t you dear or imma set it all on fire.”

She also warned the intended recipient against “capping” as she can set it all on fire.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Fireboy On Why He
Forum | 2 days ago

Fireboy On Why He's Working With Rema

Wizkid Resumes Dragging Davido After Yesterday’s Showdown
Forum | 2 days ago

Wizkid Resumes Dragging Davido After Yesterday’s Showdown

Phyna Reacts As Wizkid Fights Davido On Twitter
Forum | 2 days ago

Phyna Reacts As Wizkid Fights Davido On Twitter