Falz Fires Back At Critics Condemning His Decision To Undergo Knee Surgery Abroad

Forum 11 months ago

Falz Fires Back At Critics Condemning His Decision To Undergo Knee Surgery Abroad

Nigerian rapper, Folarin Falana, aka Falz has fired back at critics attacking him over his decision to undergo an ACL surgery in the United Kingdom.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/77717ff06ba11359bf54de125efe5332.jpeg

We reported that Bashir, a son of Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State had taunted the rapper-cum-activist for shunning Nigerian hospitals and flying abroad for surgery.

Responding to the attacks that trailed his knee surgery via his Twitter handle on Friday, Falz described the situation as “pathetic.”

He said his critics were desperate to launch an attack on him.

He wrote, “So pathetic these people are trying soo hard to latch on to this knee surgery gist. Eyahhh.

Na so una dey desperate for ammunition.”

See Post Below;

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/93a456f2ca494b4da18dbc9263e3a71f.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 5 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 5 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police
Forum | 1 week ago

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 1 week ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope