I Have Nothing Against You. I Love You - Judy Austin To Trolls, Shares Video On Yul Edochie's Facebook Page

Forum 11 months ago

I Have Nothing Against You. I Love You - Judy Austin To Trolls, Shares Video On Yul Edochie's Facebook Page

Judy Austin has replied trolls who criticized her for causing trouble in Actor, Yul Edochie's home.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c77ec3dd02d9faec0907013674e56642.jpg

Few days ago, some social media users lashed out at her over a recent video she shared on social media following the death of Yul's first son, Kambilichukwu.

Recall that since Yul announced Austin as his second wife, peace seems to have departed his home following the loss of his first son, Kambilichukwu.

In a video posted on his verified Facebook Page, his second wife, Judy Austin, addressed trolls attacking her on social media.

In the video, Judy expressed her gratitude to her fans and friends who have been supportive of her, standing by her, defending and loving her unconditionally. She prayed that God blesses them and give to them their heart desires.

Addressing those who constantly troll her, Judy said;

‘’To the people who hate me, curse me, attack me without knowing anything about me. I want to say Thank you. I want to say a very big thank you because without your curses, God wouldn't be blessing me as much as he is blessing me now. Without your curses I wouldn't have come this far in life so soon''

Watch the full video of her speaking below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 3 days ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 6 days ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie
Forum | 6 days ago

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie