If Davido Calls To Give Me Money, I Will Not Accept - Daniel Regha (Video)

Forum 11 months ago

If Davido Calls To Give Me Money, I Will Not Accept - Daniel Regha (Video)

Daniel Regha, the popular social media critic and adviser, has stated that if superstar singer, Davido offers him money, he will not accept.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c7433fbc8ca0c629d0ff776f879ac9f4.jpg

He shared this during a conversation on Doyin’s Corner podcast with ‘Big Brother Naija star, Doyin.

He was reacting to the singer’s alleged failure to fulfill his ₦20 million giveaway pledge. Last year, Davido announced he would give 20 persons ₦20m.

Regha said that people should learn to keep to their words, stating it was wrong to dash the hopes of people without explanation.

The controversial critic said the only instance one should rescind such promises is when they learn that the person or people they want to help are not deserving or engaged in questionable acts.

He alleged some celebrities make such giveaway promises as a publicity stunt so that they can get engagement.

“If Davido calls me to give me money, I will not accept,” he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 1 day ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’
Forum | 2 days ago

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy