It’s win or nothing against Nasarawa United — Dogo

Forum 1 year ago

It’s win or nothing against Nasarawa United — Dogo

Kwara United head coach, Kabiru Dogo, said his team will give their all to avoid relegation in the Nigeria Premier Football League this season.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8aa2b873073b7efa4e136179052ee4a8.jpg

The Harmony Boys are one point away from the relegation zone.

They take on Nasarawa United at the Akure Sports Complex on Sunday

Dogo stressed that the players are looking forward to a positive outing in the encounter.

“It has become a reality now that all we need now is a win and nothing else,” he stated.

“We are ready to spill blood to achieve victory on Sunday.

“The players know what is expected of them so we just need to be cautious on the pitch as it’s one of the most important fixtures for us this season.”

Kwara United are winless in their last four home matches.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Euro 2024: Proud of this team – Ronaldo reacts to Portugal’s 3-0 win over Turkey
Forum | 1 day ago

Euro 2024: Proud of this team – Ronaldo reacts to Portugal’s 3-0 win over Turkey

Nasarawa: Gunmen abduct traditional title holder in Lafia
Forum | 2 days ago

Nasarawa: Gunmen abduct traditional title holder in Lafia

Euro 2024: ‘They’re strong, play best football’ – Capello on country that’ll win tournament
Forum | 4 days ago

Euro 2024: ‘They’re strong, play best football’ – Capello on country that’ll win tournament

EPL: I’ve peace of mind now – Man United star reacts to club’s decision on Ten Hag
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: I’ve peace of mind now – Man United star reacts to club’s decision on Ten Hag