U-17 AFCON: Ugbade battle ready for tough South Africa test

Forum 11 months ago

U-17 AFCON: Ugbade battle ready for tough South Africa test

Golden Eaglets head coach, Nduka Ugbade is expecting a tough encounter against South Africa at the 2023 Africa U-17 Cup of Nations on Saturday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/399334c6167d3b25fb3af74698d37729.jpg

The two-time champions will be up against the Amajimbos in their final Group B game at the Stade Mohammed Hamlaoui.

The Eaglets sit in second position in Group B with three points from two games.

Ugbade’s side need just a point to seal a place in the quater-finals of the competition

The Amajimbos are on similar point with the Golden Eaglets but have inferior goal difference.

“We are prepared against South Africa, we saw the game they played against Zambia, totally different from the first one,” Ugbade said in a short video posted on NFF TV.

“When you look critically to the situation the two of them met at the COSAFA and Zambia won 1-0. I’ve seen the whole team, very strong team. My concern is more about development.”

The game will kick-off at 8pm Nigerian time.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nicki DaBarbie Shares Test Result, Outcome Leaves Many Shocked
Forum | 2 days ago

Nicki DaBarbie Shares Test Result, Outcome Leaves Many Shocked

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob
Forum | 2 days ago

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob

Tales of the Empire Clip Previews Battle Against General Grievous
Forum | 3 days ago

Tales of the Empire Clip Previews Battle Against General Grievous

Radio Silence Reveal Abigail’s Ready or Not Easter Egg
Forum | 4 days ago

Radio Silence Reveal Abigail’s Ready or Not Easter Egg