Mercy Johnson’s husband, Prince Odi Okojie solicit prayers following his father-in-law’s death

Forum 11 months ago

Mercy Johnson’s husband, Prince Odi Okojie solicit prayers following his father-in-law’s death

Prince Odi Okojie, the husband of actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie has solicited prayers as he and his wife mourn the death of her father.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7d19e7d97ad101c215d08194986004af.jpg

Taking to his Instagram page, Prince Odi announced the loss of his father-in-law, who also doubles as a Naval officer.

Prince Odi solicited prayers on behalf of his wife and her family as he prayed that God grants them the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

He added that arrangements will be communicated in due time.

“It is with total sadness and utmost regret that we announce the loss of our dearly beloved father and father-in-law; Naval Officer Daniel Johnson (RTD).

My wife and I, as well as all members of the family, solicit your kindest prayers for the repose of the gentle soul of our great departed father and father-in-law.

We pray that God in His infinite mercy and wisdom grant us the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss and send His comforter to be with us at this tragic moment.

Funeral arrangements will be communicated in due time”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’
Forum | 10 hours ago

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’

End This Hiding, Submit Yourself To The Law - Ologbondiyan To Yahaya Bello
Forum | 13 hours ago

End This Hiding, Submit Yourself To The Law - Ologbondiyan To Yahaya Bello

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 22 hours ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest