Media Personality, Tomike Adeoye And Husband Welcome Second Child

Forum 11 months ago

Media Personality, Tomike Adeoye And Husband Welcome Second Child

Nigerian media personality, Tomike Adeoye and her husband have welcomed their second child, a boy.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7485b589a7c8273f7cecb8bd06159f9b.jpeg
Adeoye who shared the news on Instagram, said she welcomed her son at 11:24am on the 17th of March 2023.

She wrote;

"11:24am on the 17th of March 2023, my boy made his grand entrance into this world

Dear Family members, say hello to our latest addition!! Oluwatofarati King Efetobore Ireoluwatomiwa Obaloluwa Ayobami Oluwadayobomi
Oluwatofe Oluwatomisin Oluwaloseyi Patrick Adeoye!

Thank you Lord for everything! My testimonies are soooo many! The devil tried but my God is bigger! In a nutshell, GOD SHOWED UP AND SHOWED OFF!!! He said “not today devil, this one is covered!” Thank you Lord! Thank you family members for your endless prayers, love and support! I have so much to tell you but first… let me show you the last born of the family."

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3380fea233f69f91f3a64f8c65db2da9.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 2 days ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

Drama As Adeleke’s Two Wives Print Separate Posters To Welcome First Lady, Remi Tinubu
Forum | 5 days ago

Drama As Adeleke’s Two Wives Print Separate Posters To Welcome First Lady, Remi Tinubu

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 6 days ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 6 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims