Empress Njamah’s Blackmailer Charged To Court, Faces Multiple Charges

Forum 11 months ago

Empress Njamah’s Blackmailer Charged To Court, Faces Multiple Charges

Josh Wade whose real name is Nicholas Jack Davis, the esstranged lover of Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah, who released her n*des online has been arraigned in court in Liberia.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fb52738f9bd40c00ea185dae3ac53dd6.jpeg
He is faced with multiple charges, including robbery, armed robbery, terroristic threat, r*pe, s3xual assault, simple assault, menacing, criminal coercion, felonious restraint, forgery or counterfeiting, theft of property, and disseminating.

A few weeks ago, Nicholas, a Liberian resident, was apprehended for blackmailing several women in Liberia. It was reported that he had also committed similar offences against Empress Njamah, using the name Josh Wade while operating in Nigeria.

The Liberian National Police confirmed his arrest and disclosed that 20 Liberian women had also come forward with complaints against him.

Additionally, the Police Chief stated that the suspect’s real name is Nicholas Jack Davis, rather than the alias he used in Nigeria.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking to Remove Hannatu Musawa As Minister as She
Forum | 1 day ago

Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking to Remove Hannatu Musawa As Minister as She's a Serving NYSC Member

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 4 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

Court Fixes May 17 To Rule On Detained Binance Executive
Forum | 4 days ago

Court Fixes May 17 To Rule On Detained Binance Executive's Request For Bail

Court Gives Update On EFCC’s Suit Against Embattled Yahaya Bello
Forum | 4 days ago

Court Gives Update On EFCC’s Suit Against Embattled Yahaya Bello