Liposuction: Tonto Dikeh Breaks Silence Amidst Rumours Of Going Through Complications

Forum 11 months ago

Liposuction: Tonto Dikeh Breaks Silence Amidst Rumours Of Going Through Complications

Nollywood actress cum politician, Tonto Dikeh has dismissed reports that she is in critical condition after undergoing a third liposuction.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b9d7231ec37599dd15c235020ebdadaf.jpeg
Few days ago, she announced that she was going under the knife to take out some belly fat.

Her announcement triggered diverse reactions as many asked her to reconsider her decision as it was very risky.

A few days after Tonto Dikeh announced her decision to undergo the knife, a Twitter user made claims that sources have disclosed that the actress and philanthropist was in a critical condition and needs prayer.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/efd172dd2ddb8de8a27bc5d522fbe630.jpeg

In a swift response, she debunked the news and stated that she had been discharged and was going about her daily activities in her house.

She Wrote;

“The way we celebrate and pray publicly with clout when we hear bad news is alarming!!! When I came out for deputy governor of my state I didn’t see strangers like this one,show care by praying for me but as soon as you hear one negative unverified nonsens@ you wanna pray publicly and attract all those negative responses.

Anyways my surgery with @realignaestheticclinic based in ENUGU STATE WHEN AMAZING.. My body banging and my health on top notch.. If you have to PRAY PLS PRAY I RECOVER HALF THE MONEY I SPENT ON POLITICS🥴🫣🤣🤣

No prayer is a waste but pls don’t BOTHER JESUS ON MY BEHALF I AM SAFE IN MY OWN HOME doing chores and running errandsVerified
The way we celebrate and pray publicly with clout when we hear bad news is alarming!!!

When I came out for deputy governor of my state I didn’t see strangers like this one,show care by praying for me but as soon as you hear one negative unverified nonsens@ you wanna pray publicly and attract all those negative responses.

Anyways my surgery with @realignaestheticclinic based in ENUGU STATE WHEN AMAZING..
My body banging and my health on top notch..

If You have to PRAY PLS PRAY I RECOVER HALF THE MONEY I SPENT ON POLITICS🥴🫣🤣🤣

No prayer is a waste but pls don’t BOTHER JESUS ON MY BEHALF I AM SAFE IN MY OWN HOME doing chores and running errands”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/dc91559a1fd259e34c30e8f1ae9f5afa.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Andy Samberg & Radio Silence to Team up for Upcoming Comedy
Forum | 5 days ago

Andy Samberg & Radio Silence to Team up for Upcoming Comedy

Jnr Pope’s Wife Reportedly On Medical Care After Going Unconscious
Forum | 5 days ago

Jnr Pope’s Wife Reportedly On Medical Care After Going Unconscious

17 Years After His Mysterious Death, Late Sani Abacha
Forum | 1 week ago

17 Years After His Mysterious Death, Late Sani Abacha's Personal Doctor Breaks Silence On Abacha's Death

Were You Truly Committed To Taking Nigeria To The Next Level?- Tonto Dikeh Slams Peter Obi Over The Quality Of Boreholes He Drilled In Some Northern Communities
Forum | 1 week ago

Were You Truly Committed To Taking Nigeria To The Next Level?- Tonto Dikeh Slams Peter Obi Over The Quality Of Boreholes He Drilled In Some Northern Communities