We Don't Want Stories Later - Social Media Users React To Video Of Korra Obidi Twerking For Jane Mena’s Husband In Their Bedroom

Forum 11 months ago

We Don't Want Stories Later - Social Media Users React To Video Of Korra Obidi Twerking For Jane Mena’s Husband In Their Bedroom

A video of Nigerian singer/dancer, Korra Obidi twerking for Plies, the husband of Jane Mena in their bedroom has sparked mixed reactions online.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f94a7866779b2a31fe543d2642f2c484.jpeg
The two dancers and friends; Korra Obidi and Jane Mena are currently entertaining their fans on social media with some videos they recorded earlier in the house of Jane Mena.

In the late hours of yesterday afternoon, Jane Mena shared a video of how she warmly welcomed Korra Obidi to Nigeria at the airport.

In a video, Korra was seen wearing a skimpy outfit and twerking for the husband of Jane Mena in their bedroom.

Jane Mena soon appeared and screamed at Korra Obidi, telling her that she was present and that she can’t take her husband away from her.

Korra Obidi defended herself, stating that she had no intention of snatching Jane Mena’s husband.

Korra Obidi’s caption, “Janemena I come in peace,”

Watch The Video Below;

See Reactions Below;

An Instagram user wrote, “I don’t want to hear any story later oh.”

Another user, viviangreen_ wrote, “Lmao. People are busy drinking panadol for Jane and Korra wey no get headache 😂😂😂 Go to Jane’s page before coming here to cry. It’s all planned! Meanwhile, kudos to Korra for the restraint from jumping on their bed.”

reshapeme_nig wrote, “When you marry your best friend 😍. There’s nothing wrong with this content, please 🙏 💕 ☺️. Anyways my 20% discount sales is starting tomorrow if summer body is your goal.”

tigresscrush wrote, ‘‘Korra was respectful though she didn’t even go close to the man. Na the man wey allow this kind thing una suppose blame. This one don pass husband supporting wife.”

hairhancebeautyempire wrote, “Hmmmmmm Marital vow in the mud 😂😂even if your husband is jovial then clown what of marital privacy ? Your matrimonial room okay”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 19 hours ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 20 hours ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes
Forum | 1 day ago

28 Years Later Cast Adds Aaron Taylor Johnson & Ralph Fiennes