I Enjoy Being The Last Born – Davido

Forum 11 months ago

I Enjoy Being The Last Born – Davido

Superstar Nigerian singer,  Davido has disclosed that he enjoys being the last born of his family.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/18738f29ab4f17ad6d3b5458b09aa7b1.jpeg
Davido made this revelation during a recent interview with Jazzy’s World TV. According to him, being the last born made his other family members not take him seriously.

Davido mentioned that he was only given attention by the family when his music gained popularity. He however emphasized that he enjoys being the last born because his siblings always have his back when he gets into trouble.

Davido said;

“When I wanted to do music, imagine being the last born of the family. I’m like, yo I want to do music. I’m going to be a superstar one day.

Imagine trying to influence everybody in a family [where] you are the last born. Nobody took me serious. You feel me?

But as I got older, they looked and they saw that, yo he is really good in this. And then finally, they let me do what I want to do. But being the last born, I love it. If I had a challenge, my older siblings, they will be at my back for real.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 20 hours ago

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 1 day ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence