Ligue1: We don’t want to hurt you, just follow Messi, leave PSG – Fans chief tells Neymar

Forum 11 months ago

Ligue1: We don’t want to hurt you, just follow Messi, leave PSG – Fans chief tells Neymar

Collectif Ultras Paris’ président, Romain Mabille has said that Paris Saint-Germain supporters have no intention to hurt Brazil international, Neymar Jr. but want the winger to follow Lionel Messi out of the club.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a81696f68abacf3b630a325f8d262229.jpg

Mabille said this while faulting the fans’ decision to gather in front of Neymar’s house to protest.

Supporters of the French champions recently went to Neymar’s residence to express their discontent at the player and Mabille said that was not the right thing for the fans to do, despite them wanting the Brazilian to leave.

He said that the action taken by that section of fans discredit fans’ voices.

He told L’Equipe, “I don’t support what happened. It’s not a CUP action; the group doesn’t claim responsibility for it, nor is it behind it. It was definitely avoidable.

To go to his place, it’s not the best of ideas. Messi is going to leave, and we just wanted to let Neymar know that it would be good for him to leave too.

“We don’t want to hurt him.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Residents Flee As Soldiers Leave Niger Community After Deadly Ambush
Forum | 1 day ago

Residents Flee As Soldiers Leave Niger Community After Deadly Ambush

Transfer: Iheanacho tipped to leave Leicester City this summer
Forum | 2 days ago

Transfer: Iheanacho tipped to leave Leicester City this summer

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 2 days ago