Amotekun Nabs 2 For Attempted Murder In Osun

Forum 11 months ago

Amotekun Nabs 2 For Attempted Murder In Osun

Two persons, Nafiu Biodun, 21, and Tijani Wakili Dada, 30, have been arrested by the operatives of Osun Amotekun Corps.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3614e8904fed40931736ac6d0330b0cb.jpg

They were apprehended for the attempted murder of Lateef Sikiru, in Apomu, Isokan Local Government Area of Osun State.

The suspects were arrested on Wednesday after a complaint was lodged at Amotekun Isokan Command and the operatives swung into action immediately and apprehended them in their hideout.

Confirming the arrest to journalists in Osogbo, the Osun Amotekun Corps Commander, Brigadier General Bashir Adewinmbi (retd) revealed that the suspects were arrested at different locations in Apomu after attempting to murder Lateef Sikiru by shooting a gun at him.

“A complaint was lodged at Amotekun Isokan Local Government Command and the operatives swung into action immediately and the culprits were apprehended in their hideout.

“During Cross-examination, Biodun confessed to perpetrating the act while Wakili said he gave Abiodun his gun with the motive that he wanted to use the gun to kill bush meat,” Adewinmbi said.

The suspects have been handed over to the police for subsequent interrogation and prosecution.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Landman Cast: Andy Garcia Nabs Key Role in Paramount+ Series From Yellowstone Creator
Forum | 1 day ago

Landman Cast: Andy Garcia Nabs Key Role in Paramount+ Series From Yellowstone Creator

The Life and Murder of Nicole Brown Simpson Trailer Previews Lifetime Documentary
Forum | 1 day ago

The Life and Murder of Nicole Brown Simpson Trailer Previews Lifetime Documentary

NDLEA Nabs 28-Year-Old Woman Who Manufactures Cakes Laced With Drugs
Forum | 4 days ago

NDLEA Nabs 28-Year-Old Woman Who Manufactures Cakes Laced With Drugs

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 week ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me