Again, Militias Kill Two Persons, Injure Military Personnel In Southern Kaduna

Forum 11 months ago

Again, Militias Kill Two Persons, Injure Military Personnel In Southern Kaduna

Some suspected Fulani militia have staged an attack on a community in Kaduna State.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/69d93f8ac754dac290e91cbff8ff2eae.jpeg

The militia, on Thursday evening, attacked and killed two people in Gora Bafai, Atyap Chiefdom in Zangon Kataf Local Government Area of Kaduna State.

Report also has it that one military personnel and a civilian were also injured and are presently in the hospital receiving treatment.

The President, Atyap Community Development Association, Dr Samuel Achie while narrating the incident, told DAILY POST that the invaders attacked the military personnel keeping surveillance in the village, leading to the loss of lives.

According to him, “We are waiting to see what Brig. Gen Opurum is going to do after warning both the Atyap, the Hausa and Fulani people against carrying out an attack again. He promised to deal decisively with any group of people that carried out any attack again.”

He explained that the Atyap people through their monarch were exploring all means for the sustenance of peace with other tribes within his domain.

Achie said those killed would be buried, while praying for the recovery of those injured.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 2 days ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara
Forum | 2 days ago

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara

Bandits Kill 4, Kidnap 6 And Raze Telecom Service Mast In Zamfara
Forum | 2 days ago

Bandits Kill 4, Kidnap 6 And Raze Telecom Service Mast In Zamfara

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 4 days ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles