“I must have done something incredible in my previous life to have you” Actress Tawa Ajisefinni rain praises on her mother-in-law

Forum 11 months ago

“I must have done something incredible in my previous life to have you” Actress Tawa Ajisefinni rain praises on her mother-in-law

Nollywood actress, Tawa Ajisefinni is singing her mother-in-law’s praises as she marks her birthday today.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/02b575950a562bf7c6204c209b3f3260.jpg

Tawa Ajisefinni noted how she has had awful stories about how one’s life would change for the worst with their mother-in-law, but hers is different.

The US-based Yoruba actress stated that she must have done something incredible in her previous life to have her as her mother-in-law.

She expressed gratitude to her husband’s mother for treating her just like hers and for always being there for her despite the distance.

“Before I got married, I have heard so many awful stories about how life would change for the worst. I must have done something incredible in my previous life to have you as my mother-in-law. Thank you so much for treating me just like yours… We may seem distant to others, but I know that you’re always there when I need you. I love n celebrate you, Grandma. E maa tunbo pe pe pe fun wa oooo. Allah’s Rahman ma… Cheeersss.

Happy prosperous birthday to my bestie… My mother in love. Aseyi samodun ooooo”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/34db3a1d3c4b2fa4fa446c86c0eec4c5.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
End This Hiding, Submit Yourself To The Law - Ologbondiyan To Yahaya Bello
Forum | 2 days ago

End This Hiding, Submit Yourself To The Law - Ologbondiyan To Yahaya Bello

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 3 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH