“Love is a beautiful thing” Chidi Mokeme reacts to Ramsey Nouah and Nadia Buari’s enchanting wedding

Forum 11 months ago

“Love is a beautiful thing” Chidi Mokeme reacts to Ramsey Nouah and Nadia Buari’s enchanting wedding

Nollywood actor, Chidi Mokeme has joined many in reacting to a trending photo of Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari and Nigerian actor, Ramsey Nouah.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0b9fff92503c2bae2a089adf19bb8df9.jpg

Waploaded reported that the prolific actors, who are on the set of comedian, Ayo Makun’s Merry Men 3 are playing the role of a couple.

A wedding scene from the movie made its way to the internet and had gotten many gushing including Chidi Mokeme.

Taking to his Instagram page, the ‘Shanty Town’ actor congratulated them while noting how love is a beautiful thing.

“Awwww Love is a beautiful thing. Congratulations”.

Fans root for Nadia Buari and Ramsey Nouah as they melt hearts with wedding photos

Chidi Mokeme isn’t the only one drooling over the wedding photos.

Kemi Filani reported earlier that fans of the stars were clamoring for them to tie the knot.

Nadia Buari had shared wedding photos of her and Ramsey Nouah from Comedian Ayo Makun’s newest movie, which had melted the hearts of many.

Nadia Buari captioned the post with, “Can’t wait for yall to see the magic we created in this one”.

The undeniably cute wedding photos had left many playing matchmakers between the talented actors.

Ayo Makun commented, “A couple and more

Rukky Sanda also commented, “My fav

One Maxeewell wrote, “These two people should just marry in real life na abeg”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/80844a762b9bcb0bcffcb0bf3469c211.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 1 day ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced
Forum | 1 day ago

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie