#BBNaija: “If I didn’t get consent from my wife, I wouldn’t have gone in the first place” – ThinTallTony | WATCH

Forum 7 years ago

#BBNaija: “If I didn’t get consent from my wife, I wouldn’t have gone in the first place” – ThinTallTony | WATCH

In a recent Interview with Linda Ikeji TV, former Big Brother Naija housemate ThinTallTony talks about his experience in the house.

He says going into the game, he had to get consent from his wife and she asked him to keep his marriage a secret.

He reveals Bassey was the only housemate who knew his secret because they had worked with each other outside the house and he also said him being close to his fellow housemate Bisola was a strategic move as he saw her as a strong person.

Watch!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy
Forum | 8 hours ago

Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy

Ex-Presidential Candidate, Moghalu’s Wife Knocked For Asking Investors To Stay Away From Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Ex-Presidential Candidate, Moghalu’s Wife Knocked For Asking Investors To Stay Away From Lagos

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband

Yul Edochie Makes Special Vow to 2nd Wife Judy Austin
Forum | 1 day ago

Yul Edochie Makes Special Vow to 2nd Wife Judy Austin