Age & Net Worth Of Joey Essex

Forum 1 year ago

Age & Net Worth Of Joey Essex

oey Essex is a well-known English television personality who has gained fame for his appearances on numerous reality shows. Perhaps his most notable appearance was on the popular ITV series “The Only Way Is Essex”. He has also appeared on other shows such as “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!”, “Celebs Go Dating”, “The Jump”, “Educating Joey Essex”, “Splash!”, “Celebrity Ex on the Beach”, “Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins”, “Can I Improve My Memory?”, “Celebs Go Dating: The Mansion”, “Celebrity MasterChef”, and “Joey Essex: Grief and Me”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a07a3ec34282f89f9daa3a8a17a78dc7.jpg

Who is Joey Essex?

Joey Essex is a well-known British TV personality, who rose to fame with his appearance in the second series of “The Only Way is Essex” (TOWIE). Born on July 29, 1990, Joey Donald Essex is a native of Southwark, London, England, and is 33 years old as of 2023.

Essex was born to Tina Essex and Donny Essex and had an elder sister, Frankie Essex, who is also a TV personality. Sadly, when he was just ten years old, his mother passed away, which was a traumatic experience for him. However, he persevered and went on to attend West Hatch High School in Chigwell, Essex.

Despite his popularity, Joey Essex’s academic performance in school was not great, and he left school after receiving a U in Drama, a C in Art, and a D in Wood Tech at GCSE. He later added a D in GCSE General Studies, commenting that “I still don’t really know what GCSE stands for.”

Joey Essex Career

Joey Essex’s career began when he made his TV debut in the second series of “The Only Way Is Essex” as a supporting cast member. However, he was later promoted to the main cast member in the third series. On November 13, 2013, he announced that he was quitting the show.

In 2013, Joey competed in the first series of “Splash!” but was eliminated after facing Charlotte Jackson. He then took part in the thirteenth series of “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!” and finished in fourth place.

Joey Essex then starred in a one-off documentary called “Educating Joey Essex” in 2014. In 2015, he won the second series of Channel 4’s reality show “The Jump.” The following year, he took part in the E4 reality dating series “Celebs Go Dating.”

In 2018, Joey was a guest in the fourth series of BBC One’s “Michael McIntyre’s Big Show” and appeared on the second series of “Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins” in 2020. He also participated in MTV’s “Celebrity Ex on the Beach.” In 2021, he appeared in the E4 series “Celebs Go Dating: The Mansion.” He then participated in the eighth season of the Australian version of “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here” in 2022 and finished in sixth place. Recently in 2023, he was a contestant on the fifteenth series of “Dancing on Ice,” partnering with Vanessa Bauer.

Joey Essex’s Girlfriend

When it comes to his romantic relationships, Joey Essex has been linked with many women in the past. However, he is currently dating his beautiful girlfriend, Vanessa Bauer, a German dancer, acrobat, and ice skater. The two have been inseparable since they were paired together in November.

Joey has been romantically linked with reality TV personalities like Sam Faiers, Georgia Purves, and Stephanie Pratt. He has also been linked with Amy Willerton, Jessica Wright, Durrani Popal, Sabreena Diamond, Lorena Medina, Rita Ora, and Brenda Santos in the past.

However, Joey Essex is currently unmarried, and he has no children at the moment.

Joey Essex Net Worth

Joey Essex is a well-known TV personality who is making an annual income above $1 million. As of 2023, he has accumulated a net worth of $10 million. He is living a lavish lifestyle and has achieved great success in his career.

Joey Essex Height & Weight

Joey Essex stands tall at 5 feet 10 inches or 1.78 m or 178 cm. He has a well-maintained body that weighs 76 Kg or 168 pounds. He has not inked any tattoos on his body.

Joey Essex Nationality

Joey Essex is British and belongs to the British-White ethnic race. His parents were English.

Fast Facts

1. Joey Essex is signed to Neon Management, an artist management company based in London, England, United Kingdom.

2. He is known for using the catchphrase “I’m looking reem”.

3. Joey Essex was a part of the main cast of ITV2’s reality soap opera The Only Way Is Essex from series 2 to 10, spanning from 2011 to 2013.

4. At the age of 10, Joey’s mother died by suicide.

5. From a young age, Joey Essex has aspired to become either an actor or a chef.

6. Joey Essex’s net worth of $10 million is a testament of his successful career.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Career & Net Worth Of Lucien Laviscount
Forum | 5 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Lucien Laviscount

Age & Career Of Lea Black
Forum | 5 days ago

Age & Career Of Lea Black

Net Worth Of Jean-Philippe Mateta
Forum | 5 days ago

Net Worth Of Jean-Philippe Mateta