Biography & Career Of Tayler Holder

Forum 11 months ago

Biography & Career Of Tayler Holder

Tayler Holder is a social influencer, aspiring actor, model, Instagram star, and TikTok star from the United States. Tayler Holder has toured the world, performing and meeting his fans. He first appeared as Luke on the Brat series “Dirt” in 2018. Similarly, he joined ‘The Hype House’ in the year 2020.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9c45a72c0d630eb9f5fea5c6cc14703a.jpg

Tayler Holder Career

Tayler Holder started his career as a TikTok celebrity. He started uploading interesting videos on his TikTok account and gained huge popularity and a fan following on his TikTok account. He also collaborated with the members of the Hype House and made many interesting videos. One of his most popular Tik-Tok videos was ‘Do It Like Me Challenge’. After that, he released his first single titled “Who I Am” in the year 2017. 

He also worked on songs like ‘Toes’ by DaBaby, ‘One Wish’ by Raj J, ‘Off the Wall’ by XXX Tentacion, and some other popular songs. He also made his debut on the television screen with his appearance in the Brat series titled Dirt. He played an important role in this series and showcased his acting talent to everyone.

In the year 2018, he also released a debut single titled Fallback in the year 2018. Apart from these, he has made many popular videos on YouTube and TikTok applications.

Tayler Holder Net Worth

As of 2023, Tayler Holder’s net worth is $2 million. He becomes successful at a very early age and earned huge success and recognition in the industry.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Career & Net Worth Of Sam Thompson
Forum | 1 day ago

Career & Net Worth Of Sam Thompson

Biography & Career Of Madeline Argy
Forum | 1 day ago

Biography & Career Of Madeline Argy

Career & Net Worth Of Angie King
Forum | 1 day ago

Career & Net Worth Of Angie King